The J-BARR is a Jeep Wrangler hardtop removal hoist system. Rugged, lightweight, and simple to use. The J-BARR is the all in one solution to easily remove and store your Jeep Wrangler hardtop.
We have had a lot of responses from customers stating that they already own an electric/manual winch but they still like our product. To meet this demand we started selling just the J-BARR and straps as a separate option from our kitted versions. This has been a popular in our store so we have decided to expand on this and give you another option when purchasing a J-BARR.
This kit includes all the components, pulleys, and mounting hardware as our original kit except the winch and cable. This option is a perfect for those who already own a manual or electric winch. Or would prefer to purchase their own outside of our store. See below for what is included.
What do I get?
- Straps that attach to hardtop (Set of 2)
- Safety Pins that attach straps to J-BARR (4)
- Extra 3/4 nut for battery drill operation
- Ceiling Mount Rail System ( Pilot Holes Drilled at 16 inches and 24 inches). Rail system has same black powder coat as J-BARR.
- 2 (3/4) Ceiling Mount Lag Bolts
- Ceiling Mount Pulley
- Corner Mount Pulley
- Overall Length - 69 inches
- Height at Center - 5.5 inches
- Weight Capacity - 250 lbs
- Shipping size and weight: 79x7x7 and weight approximately 26 lbs
- Jeep Wrangler Hardtop Removal and Storage System
- Fits 2007 - Current
- Patent Pending Design / Made in U.S.A.
- Added Handles for ease of use.
- Lightweight all aluminum construction. Black powdered coated finish.