The J-BARR is a Jeep Wrangler hardtop removal hoist system. Rugged, lightweight, and simple to use. The J-BARR is the all in one solution to easily remove and store your Jeep Wrangler hardtop.
We have had a lot of responses from customers stating that they already own an electric/manual winch but they still like our product. To meet this demand we started selling just the J-BARR and straps as a separate option from our kitted versions. This has been a popular in our store so we have decided to expand on this and give you another option when purchasing a J-BARR.
This kit includes all the components, pulleys, and mounting hardware as our original kit except the winch and cable. This option is a perfect for those who already own a manual or electric winch. Or would prefer to purchase their own outside of our store. See below for what is included.
What do I get?
- Straps that attach to hardtop (Set of 2)
- Safety Pins that attach straps to J-BARR (4)
- Extra 3/4 nut for battery drill operation
- Ceiling Mount Rail System ( Pilot Holes Drilled at 16 inches and 24 inches). Rail system has same black powder coat as J-BARR.
- 2 (3/4) Ceiling Mount Lag Bolts
- Ceiling Mount Pulley
- Corner Mount Pulley
- Overall Length - 69 inches
- Height at Center - 5.5 inches
- Weight Capacity - 250 lbs
- Shipping size and weight: 79x7x7 and weight approximately 26 lbs
- Jeep Wrangler Hardtop Removal and Storage System
- Fits 2007 - Current
- Patent Pending Design / Made in U.S.A.
- Added Handles for ease of use.
- Lightweight all aluminum construction. Black powdered coated finish.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the minimum height requirement to make this work efficiently
You need 28 inches of clearance when you have your Jeep in your garage from the top of Jeep to ceiling. This will give you enough clearance to remove and store the hardtop. This will give you about 4-6 inches of space once your top is hanging. Hope this helps!